Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saving For The Future


It is wayyy past my bed time.

I wasn't able to sleep.

No, nothing is bothering me. It's just that I slept too much during the day. Memang padan dengan muka sendiri. Dekat pukul 2 pagi... masih tak leh tido.

Naturally, I start thinking of things... like I should get up and update my blog, say hello to FB frens, download Britney's "If You Seek Amy" music video (wait a minute, did she say "If You Seek Amy" or "F-U-C-K-me" at the chorus? Oh, no wonder I click on the repeat button on my CD player).

And then it occurred to me.... what if I continue to blog for a long long time? (Kalau panjang umur, la...) and my mommythelawyer blog says "You are currently using ^^MB (100%) of your 1024MB"

... and all the desirable blog addresses are taken?

Thus, the burning desire of blocking a reasonable ok blog address. And look what I come up with? Very ("duh!!") creative "Life & Times of EFS ... Address Reserved" which can be read at mommymira.blogspot.com.

Anywayssss, for the time being - come back to the present and click here!








1 comment:

Gorgeous H said...

hehe...
dah siap2 reserved ek..
tapi sygkn kalo mmg kene create blog lain nanti. Anyway i ttp akan jadi follower u yang setia ;-)

-GH-